Amasis Advertizing and Publishing PLC
Terms and conditions for on line advertisement
This terms and condition represents the agreement and understanding between Amasis advertizing and publishing PLC, herein after referred to as AAP, and the customer, here in after referred to as the end user, regarding online advertisement on hellogebeya.com website. Online advertisement includes banner, text, pictorial graphical and video advertisements to sell the end users’ service, product and goods.
APP reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions with or without notice to the end users. The terms of agreement for online advertisement can be viewed any time at the AAP website.
Rights and obligations of AAP
- AAP is a professional business entity we reserve the right to limit our service to only those individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations that do accept laws of the land and this rules and regulations.
- AAP reserves the right to refuse service to any one requesting advertisement for.
- Illegal purposes/ activities against the law of ETHIOPIA/
- In appropriate or offensive purposes.
- Any purpose directly or indirectly related to pornography or any other explicit content.
- Web page links advertized at APP website cannot be modified to contain
- Illegal materials/ activities against the law of ETHIOPIA/
- In appropriate or offensive materials.
- Any materials directly or indirectly related to pornography or any other explicit content.
- AAP may make recommendations regarding the content of the advertisement to match the website theme through its professionals or through its agents; however the end user shall make the final decision and approve the content of the advertisement.
- The end users advertisement may include one or more of the following:
- Link to the web page /when a visitor clicks on the link, a new page will pop up containing the client’s web page/
- AAP will keep the advertisement on the web page until the credit of the end user which bought through Gebeya Card from AAP agents expires.
- AAP will reserves the right to delete, download, pull down, take down the end user online advertisement for nonpayment and prohibited contents with or without notice.
- AAP warranties that the online advertisement maintained by AAP will function as agreed.
Rights and obligations of the End user
- The end user agrees to protect, defend, hold harmless and to indemnity AAP its officers, its partners/ the Hello Group/ and its independent contractors from any claims including court fees resulting from the end users use of AAP services.
- The end user understands, agrees and acknowledges that AAP is not responsible for maintaining a full time internet presence for the Clint on line advertisement on the website.
- The end user understands, agrees and acknowledges that AAP is not responsible for the sudden decrease in speed when accessing the web page containing the end users online advertisement.
- The end user understands, agrees and acknowledges that AAP shall not be held liable if the end user advertisement does not meet the business goals of the end user.
- The end user understands, agrees and acknowledges that AAP may terminate the online advertisement any time and issue a prorated refund to the end user, if some reason AAP can no longer provide an adequate service for the end user.
- In the event that the cancelation of the online advertisement is deemed necessary by end user, the end user can cancel without any prior notice to APP. All are sold Gebeya Cards are non refundable.
- End user understands, agrees and acknowledges that all on line advertisements will follow the guidelines and laws of truth in advertizing.